At Nu Boyana FX we are focused on providing top quality VFX for projects of different sizes: from blockbusters to independent short films, ads and institutional works, music videos and more. Our passionate team gathers people who have worked at some of the biggest and best VFX companies in the world. Because of that we are constantly on the lookout for new talent. The Nu Boyana FX signature is a mix of creative thought, the latest of technology and a strong personal touch. We care for the people we work with, both inside and outside of the studio.
Nu Boyana FX is looking for a Compositing Supervisor to run the Comp proceedings, ensuring visual continuity, quality control and deadlines are met throughout all projects; while being able to lead the team and help them being prepared, motivated and planning their development.
- Oversee compositing operations ensuring production schedule is accomplished
- Deliver clear and consistent briefs and feedback to artists while making sure they are focused in reaching delivery goals and quality targets!
- Ensure visual continuity of projects based on Production and VFX Sup Vision
- Quality Control
- Continuous improvement of workflows
- Manage day-to-day team operations, while having a development plan in place for every team member
- Approving shots and forwarding them to following department
- At least 3-year experience in supervising role on VFX post-production and high understanding of the VFX Pipeline
- An eye for detail and aesthetics
- Refined leadership skills
- Excellent teacher and communicator
- Expert problem solver
- Able to maintain a consistent high-quality standard
- Ability to deal with pressure
What we offer
- Initial fixed-term contract with option to be upgraded to permanent contract
- International environment
- Passionate, dedicate and cooperative team
- A team you can trust
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.