At Nu Boyana FX we are focused on providing top quality visual effects, animation and VR experiences for larger scale film productions, commercials and music videos. Our passionate team gathers people who have worked at some of the biggest and best VFX companies in the world. Because of that we are constantly on the lookout for new talent. The NBFX signature is a mix of creative thought, the latest of technology and a strong personal touch. We care for the people we work with, both inside and outside of the studio.
Nu Boyana Portugal office manager ensures the smooth running of the office on a day-to-day basis and manages providers as well as employees strategy. Our office manager will be the face of the company on site and the bridge between departments to build a positive company culture.
- Organising meetings and managing databases: HR and providers.
- Organising company internal events. Manage team building initiatives and coordinate with the rest of the managers.
- Ordering and manage stationery and furniture.
- Dealing with correspondence, complaints and queries.
- Supervising multi-disciplinary providers including cleaning, maintenance, grounds and security.
- Controlling access to the office for security and welcoming purposes.
- Managing office budgets and ensuring cost-effectiveness.
- Overseeing building projects, renovations or refurbishments.
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/office administrative systems.
- Organising induction programmes for new employees.
- Ensuring that health and safety policies are up to date.
- Engage in management meetings when needed.
- Assisting the organisation’s HR function by keeping personnel records up to date, arranging interviews and so on.
- Manage recruitment planning for the company: coordinating with supervisors their hiring goals in order to filter CVs profiles.
Skills and abilities
- Anticipate company and people’s needs in terms of infrastructure and well-being.
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- Ability to stay objective and calm under pressure.
- Implement and inspire a team-working environment.
- Good motivation skills, ability to work in a team and on their own.
- Good emotional skills, empathy, compassion and resilience.
- Ability to resolve conflict, encourage and motivate people: ability to create a positive dialogue.
Qualifications & Experience
- At least 2 years’ experience in a manager role.
- Experience in hiring people.
- Skilled at learning new concepts quickly while working under pressure.
- Highly organizational and capacity to prioritize.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- English and Portuguese are mandatory. Other languages are a plus.
What we offer
- Permanent contract.
- International environment.
- Passionate, dedicate and cooperative team.
- A team you can trust.