Modeling and Texturing artists are responsible for creating 3D models which artistically meet the brief but also technically meet the needs of other departments. Within our structure they are also the ones in chargе of painting photo-real textures and relevant maps for other surface effects to be mapped to 3D objects.
- Works with production team to determine the “look” for an asset.
- Builds the geometry of computer graphic models, with an understanding of how the geometry will be used in the production process.
- Performs other tasks related to the creation of computer-generated animation
- Participates as a team member in determining various design solutions; provides feedback to other members of the production by attending dailies on a regular basis.
- Mentors junior and mid-level Artists.
- Maintains or exceeds consistent level of productivity while meeting deadlines and producing high quality work.
Education / Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in 3D Animation/Architectural/Industrial Design or equivalent having gained a strong sense of surface development, proportion, and mechanical functionality. Traditional model building a plus.
- Proven experience creating organic or inorganic objects in a feature film or production environment.
- Texture painting and UV layout experience desirable.
- At least 5 years of experience in this specific field.
Required Skills And Technical Competencies
- Proficient in Maya, Mari, Zbrush, Photoshop and UV unwrapping tools
- Ability to navigate complex pipelines.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to learn quickly and assimilate new information.
- Good interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Look Dev knowledge a plus.
What we offer
- А permanent position
- Creme de la creme office environment
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.