Our future Sales Representative will play a critical role in leading and driving the company’s financial growth and in securing qualified high-end visual effects projects for the studio working closely with the Senior Management. They will be responsible for finding new business and developing brand new opportunities with potential clients whilst also maintaining ongoing strategic relationships with existing clients.
- Leads sourcing & contact.
- Potential project assessments and validation.
- Regularly review sales leads to identify new sales opportunities.
- Ability to organize and prioritize a variety of tasks and projects.
- Works with the production team to determine the realistic timeframe for delivery of an asset.
- Responsibility to administer and execute business development strategies in order to prospect sales leads.
- Organize and attend all bidding meetings relating to upcoming projects.
- Works well with teams.
Education / Experience
- Proven experience in Sales and Marketing – minimum 2 years.
- Relevant university education in Marketing, Business Administration or any relevant field is a plus.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Fluent in English – both written and spoken.
- Ability to learn quickly and assimilate new information.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Attention to detail.
- Interest in media / entertainment / VFX.
- Pro-activity and ability to multi-task.
What we offer
- Work-from-home pipeline.
- Competitive remuneration.
- Flexible work hours.
- Friendly teammates.
- A freelance contract.
*All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We are a studio, dedicated to providing top quality VFX, CG characters, animation and motion capture. Whether it’s films, games, commercials or music videos – we bring awesome projects to life. Our experienced team gathers people who have worked at some of the biggest and best VFX and gaming companies in the world. The NBFX signature is a mix of creative thought, the latest of technology and strong personal touch. Our philosophy is rooted in a strong team culture – both within the studio and towards clients we work with.